Your Hands and Hearts Make Such a Difference!
** Shipping items to the camp from the lower 48 is very expensive.
Feel free to send designated funds, and the camp will gladly purchase items locally.
- Provide Financial Support to assist ministry (All Donations are Tax Deductible)
- Provide New NIV Student Bibles to Campers
- Sponsor a Kid for camp through Scholarship Fund ($185 will sponsor a kid!)
- Adopt a Summer Intern (funds used to take these college students on sightseeing experiences)
- Adopt a Cabin for Remodeling
- Swimming area improvements (new sand, water trampoline, landscaping)
- Help replace paddle boats, canoes, and life jackets
- Help create and clear hiking trails
- Host fishing equipment drive (poles, tackle, bait)
- Host a sports equipment drive (help supply the sports shed!)
- Build new entrance gate
- Build covered shed for camp vehicles
- Install additional insulation in bath house
- Install energy efficient windows in dining hall and Director’s house
- Camp store construction
- Replace dining hall carpet
- Landscaping projects (flower beds, gravel on pathways, etc.)
- Camp clean-up (raking leaves, cutting firewood and preparing camp for campers)
- Donations needed to upgrade electric and septic in order to meet our growing needs!
- New 24 person Bunk House
- Total Gut and Renovation of Bath House (must be done in off season)
- Late model Plow Truck
- Family Life Center/Gym